Waterproof LED Ceiling Light
Ceiling Light with Fabric Shade
Waterproof Ceiling Light
Ceiling Light for Projects
Standard Ceiling Light
CCT Tunable LED Strip
COB LED Strip
- 4×7mm Ultra Slim LEDs Extrusion Strip
- High Efficiency LEDs Two-color Extrusion Strip
- SMD 2216 LEDs Two-color Extrusion Strip
- Transparent Extrusion Strip Light 3528LEDs
Super Long LED Strip
High Efficiency LED Strip
Conventional LED Strip
- 48V Constant Current LED Strip Light
- 4MM PCB Width Flexible LED Strip
- 120 LEDsM LED Strip with 2 PIN Connector
- 1pc SMD 2835LEDs per section
LED Aluminum Profile Lights with Sensor
- Cabinet LED Aluminum Profile Lights
- The PIR Motion Sensor LED Aluminum Profile Lights
- Touch Sensor LED Aluminum Profile Lights
Waterproof LED Aluminum Profile Lights
Standard LED Aluminum Profile Lights
This is a waterproof and moisture-proof ceiling light, which can be applied in indoor and outdoor scenes, no matter when rainy or stormy.
|Input Voltage||AC100-265V 50/60Hz|
|Wattage||18W 20W 30W 40W|
|Lumen Output||83-113 LM/W|
|Operation Temperature||-10°C ~ +50°C|
|Life Span||50,000 hours|
- Surface, wall and ceiling mounted.
- Water proof&moisture-proof&insect proof.
- Eye protection and energy saving.
- Evenly distributed internal LEDs do not create dark area.
|Part No||CCT||Wattage||IP Grade||Lumen Output||Input Voltage||Beam Angle||Size||Housing Material|
|800017||3000K 4000K 6000K||12W||IP65||800lm|
AC 100V-265V (50/60HZ)
|120°||Φ275*80mm||PC + Die-cast Aluminum|
- Balcony & Basement
- Corridor & Stairway
- Bathroom & hotel, etc
Screw + Expansion Tube
- Removing the screws by using the hex wrench, take the diffuser away.
- By using the screwdriver, removing the screws on the PCB board, and taking fixed screws in the required position, fixing the lamp on the wall.
- Connect Power Cable For safety, the master switch must be cut off, and the ground wire must be connected up. Then the AC power lines to the terminal blocks with correct N and L pointing. Note that incorrect connections may cause product failure or even fire accidents.
- Fixing the PCB board on the lamp by using the screwdriver and screws.
- Mounting Lamp cover, insert the lamp cover into the lamp base, and fix the screw till it is locking tightly.